Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- TwitchCon’s thousands of gamers returning to San Diego this year — The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Six factors hoteliers should watch in 2024 — Hotel Management
- A Full Recovery in Business Travel Spend is Anticipated This Year — Hotel News Resource
- Will Hotel Pricing Strength Continue into 2024? — Skift
- Carbon Management 101 for the Events Industry — TSNN
- How AI Is Altering Travel Companies’ C-Suites and Hiring Strategy — Phocus Wire
- Evolution of Spatial Design Technology Could Simplify Event Planning — Smart Meetings
- Legoland California is getting a new space-themed coaster — The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Scheduled to Fly on a Boeing Max 9? Here Are Your Options. — The New York Times
- Why domestic travel is so cheap — Axios
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.