Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Topgolf in San Diego one step closer to reality — Fox 5 San Diego
- Tourists are flooding Mexico’s wine country. They’re also destroying it — The Mercury News
- Biden administration pledges $6 billion to a pair of high-speed electric rail routes in the US West — ABC News
- San Diego Tourism Authority Appoints Letty Canizalez — Exhibit City News
- Latest Data on U.S. Hotel Performance — Skift
- TSA To Launch Self-Service Security Screening Prototype in Las Vegas — TravelPulse
- Here’s Where Travelers are Heading This Holiday Season — Conde Nast Traveler
- China says visa-free travel policy has boosted tourism — Reuters
- Travel in the U.S. Will Be More Affordable Next Year, According to Kayak — Travel + Leisure
- 9 ways to prepare for a holiday travel meltdown, from easy to extreme — The Washington Post
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.