Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Fast food workers are getting a huge raise. Will $20 an hour become San Diego’s new minimum wage? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Meeting planners from around the globe are coming to San Diego — along with Bill, Hillary Clinton — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Together in San Diego, Bill and Hillary Clinton talk Gaza, Trump and everything else — San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego expects $14.3 million tourism boost as convention organizers come to city — ABC 10 News
- Breeze Airways adds San Diego service in 8-route expansion — The Points Guy
- San Diego Seizes Top Spot for Year-over-Year Growth in Group Business for December — HNR Hotel News
- The Travel Trends That Will Define 2024 — Skift
- How Hotels Will Seduce the Middle-Class Traveler — Skift
- The Top Travel Hack, According to Avid Travelers — Thrillist
- What Passengers Need to Know After the Boeing 737 Max 9 Incident — The New York Times
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.