Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- In Remote Work Era, Hotel Operators Make a Bet on Longer Stays — The New York Times
- U.S. Moves to Improve Airplane Bathrooms for People With Disabilities — The New York Times
- 5 Tips for Hosting Hybrid Meetings: Hoteliers Can Do Much to Set These Events Up for Success — Lodging Magazine
- Lodging Econometrics: Marriott, Hilton, and IHG Lead U.S. Hotel Construction Pipeline — Lodging Magazine
- Downtown San Diego’s pandemic-era recovery is among the best in U.S. — Axios
- Aerial people mover to San Diego airport would cut traffic on streets by 20%, new study says — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Officials eye Santa Fe Depot for airport transit connection — Axios
- A summer rerun: The return of $5 gasoline in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- $85M O’Side Arena Targets 2024 Opening — San Diego Business Journal
- Kearny Mesa Hotel Sold — San Diego Business Journal
- Sesame Place San Diego’s free admission for kids begins — Fox 5 San Diego
- The Case for Tourism — The New York Times
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.