Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Why meeting face-to-face — and we don’t mean on Zoom — still matters in business — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Highest-rated things to do in San Diego, according to Tripadvisor — Stacker
- Operators of Star of India proposing $28M maritime museum to be built over San Diego Bay — San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego: The US’s unsung LGBTQ+ hub — BBC News
- Metrolink, Amtrak to resume full service from Orange County to San Diego County next week — Los Angeles Times
- Head down the coast to San Diego, where your quick escape awaits! — NBC 4 Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: See the wildflower ‘superbloom’ happening across California — KPBS San Diego
- ASTA: Americans Plan to Spend Even More on Travel — Travel Agent Central
- Delta Air Lines Reports Increased Luxury Demand, Record Advance Summer Bookings — TravelPulse
- The countries sending the most tourists to the U.S., and more! — Washington Post
- International Soccer Returning to San Diego: Snapdragon Stadium Named Gold Cup Host Stadium — NBC 7/39 San Diego
- San Diego Symphony, led by Rafael Payare, will perform at Carnegie Hall this fall for first time in a decade — Del Mar Times
- Hotel Circle property rebrands — San Diego Business Journal
- 45 Unusual and Unique Things to Do in San Diego! — The World And Then Some
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.