Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- U.S. Travel: Face-to-Face Meetings Benefit the Travel Industry by Creating Increased Revenue — Lodging Magazine
- San Diego’s first Margaritaville will soon make its debut near Petco Park — San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Most Instagram-Friendly U.S. Beaches Ranked in New Study (La Jolla Cove at No. 1) — Thrillist
- San Diego could indeed be ‘America’s finest city’ — Calgary Herald
- Legoland builds up autism-friendly options by certifying its U.S. parks — Travel Weekly
- Travel for all: 7 autism-friendly vacation destinations — The Points Guy
- New $148M Mission Bay bridge in San Diego fully opens to drivers, pedestrians and bikers — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Historic locomotive is a new draw for Pacific Southwest Railway Museum — KPBS San Diego
- How Much Did You Spend on Your Family Vacation? —New York Times
- Here are the top spring break travel destinations — Fox Weather
- Eye on Travel — Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego (podcast) — Peter Greenberg Worldwide
- San Diego Field Office encourages travelers to plan ahead as Easter holiday travel begins — U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- San Diego State’s Deep Run Plays Right Into Conference Realignment — New York Times
- End of the road in Houston marks a new beginning for Aztec men’s basketball — KPBS San Diego
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.