Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Top 15 trends to watch in the visitor attractions industry in 2023 — Blooloop
- Sesame Place San Diego welcomes new attractions and character for 2023 — InPark Magazine
- San Diego Airport Reused More Than 800,000 Gallons of Stormwater in 2022 — Times of San Diego
- San Diego offers financial help for restaurants struggling to afford building outdoor dining on the street — San Diego Union-Tribune
- 3 San Diego Restaurants Make OpenTable’s 100 ‘Most Romantic’ — Times of San Diego
- What’s New in San Diego for Cruise Guests in 2023? — Travel Agent Central
- Visit California Releases 2023 Guide, Launches Development Initiative — TravelPulse
- What Travel Marketers Should Expect in 2023: Skift Research Survey Findings — Skift
- What’s Impacting the Meetings & Events Industry — TravelPulse
- MICE Industry Valuation Worth $1,337.4 Billion by 2028, Registering At a CAGR of 21.3% From 2021-2028 — EIN News
- Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank’s Board of Directors Elect Clifford “Rip” Rippetoe as Board Chair — EIN News
- What the Winter Storms in California Mean for Travel — The New York Times
- Chatting About Museums with ChatGPT — American Alliance of Museums
- How Tourism Can Include People Whose Health Conditions Usually Keep Them At Home — Sierra Sun
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.