Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- San Diego Top Destination in July — San Diego Business Journal
- Southwest Airlines returning to pre-pandemic levels — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Don’t Expect Full Business Travel Recovery Now Until 2026 — Skift
- San Diego residents, lawmakers weigh in on Inflation Reduction Act — KPBS San Diego
- Hyatt Regency at Aventine sells for $216M, making it San Diego’s second-largest hotel sale in 5 years — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Downtown San Diego’s Hotel Palomar is getting a $25M makeover — and a new name — San Diego Union-Tribune
- JSX Announces Non-Stop Flights Between Phoenix and San Diego — Fabulous Arizona
- The three Rs for thriving during a recession — Travel Weekly
- The Best Museums to Visit in San Diego — Thrillist
- Survey: Disruption Frustration Threatens Travel Intent — Business Travel News
- The Ten Unwritten Rules of Travel — Travel Market Report
- Destinations International Announces Launch of the Industry’s First Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Assessment Tool — The Travel Vertical
- Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on his new Hell’s Kitchen restaurant near San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- 25-foot inflatable Ozzy Osbourne that first appeared at San Diego’s Comic-Con is heading on a cross-country tour — Heavy Consequence
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.