Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Roger Dow Will Be Inducted in US Travel Hall of Leaders — Travel Pulse
- San Diego County Sees Downward Construction Trend in 2022— San Diego Business Journal
- SeaWorld is evaluating sites and concepts for hotels— Travel Weekly
- Trade Show Recovery Picks Up Pace: New Research— Skift
- The most common car rental problems for families— USA Today
- San Diego gets another bolt of excitement with Padres’ addition of Juan Soto— LA Times
- American Airlines invests in company that makes hydroelectric engines— Travel Weekly
- U.S. Visa Wait Times Slow Tourism Recovery— Skift
- Carnival, Royal Caribbean drop pre-cruise testing— USA Today
- Historic downtown San Diego hotel changes hands— San Diego Union-Tribune
- Global travel restrictions and rules, mapped— Travel Weekly
- A Rotten Travel Summer Ensnares Duty-Free Shoppers— The Wall Street Journal
- Inflation Impacts Meetings in New Ways— Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.