Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- San Diego Padres’ Petco Park named best MLB ballpark for 2022 by USA Today — 10 News San Diego
- San Diego narrows field of contenders battling for sports arena site — San Diego Union-Tribune
- State could see mandatory water cuts amid drought, Newsom says — Los Angeles Times
- Average San Diego County gas price drops slightly — KPBS
- San Diego jobless rate now lower than before the pandemic. Here are the industries growing the most — San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S. Travelers More Concerned About Costs Than Covid for First Time Since Pandemic — Skift
- What’s Going on With the Testing Requirement for Travel? — New York Times
- Traveling in the U.S. soon? Get tested before your trip, CDC says. — Washington Post
- Daily Covid Briefing: Staycation, Again? — New York Times
- Need to trademark your small business? This San Diego law firm and the county want to help — San Diego Union-Tribune
- 25 Best Beaches in the U.S. (including Coronado) — Travel + Leisure
- The 101 best California experiences — Los Angeles Times
- Travel Guide: Tap into Big-City Buzz and the SoCal Lifestyle in San Diego — Boston Magazine
- Make This Beachy San Diego Suburb Your Next Weekend Destination — Thrillist
- Living Your Brand: Why Our Company Went To Iceland — Inc.
- Accountant retires on cruise ships to avoid cost of land living — Washington Post
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.