Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- San Diego startups, investors will take over Petco Park to showcase region’s innovation economy — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Art and Architecture Get a Refresh on the California Coast — New York Times
- SeaWorld San Diego Reopens Upgraded Sea Turtle Habitat — Patch
- Port Tenants Group Embraces New Look, Name – San Diego Working Waterfront — Times of San Diego
- 38 Essential Restaurants in San Diego, Spring 2022 — Eater San Diego
- US economy shrank by 1.4% in Q1 but consumers kept spending — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Companies Already Reconsidering Loosening Tightened Travel Budgets — Skift
- Q1 2022 Data Shows a Slight Increase in the U.S. Hotel Construction Pipeline — Lodging
- People are Googling like there’s a summer travel boom coming — Yahoo Finance
- More than half of Americans have had COVID infections, U.S. study shows — Reuters
- What Does the Lifting of Mask Mandates Mean to Events? — Event MB
- Southern California braces for less water and a browner landscape — Los Angeles Times
- Hotels With Net-Zero Ambitions — New York Times
- That chill music when you board a flight? There’s a reason for it — Washington Post
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.