Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Measure C: San Diego to appeal court ruling that said City Council erred in declaring victory — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Two San Diego museum expansions, one that defies critics, breathe new life into old infrastructure — Los Angeles Times
- Wildlife Explorers Basecamp Is ‘Spectacular’ — San Diego Business Journal
- SDSU can buy last piece of Mission Valley stadium site — San Diego Union-Tribune
- What’s New at Petco Park in 2022 — FriarWire
- Midway’s fate in doubt two months before San Diego County Fair opens — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Traveling soon? Don’t ditch that face mask. Mandate for planes extended through May 3 — USA Today
- Events Industry Confronts Yet Another Wave of Covid — Event MB
- Should the U.S. lift its entry test rule? 5 health experts weigh in — Washington Post
- Inflation Continued to Worsen in March, as Gas and Rent Costs Rose — New York Times
- Report to California Legislature: Prepare for sweeping effects of climate change — KPBS
- Why Americans are bad at taking time off, and how to get better at it — Washington Post
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.