Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Spring Break Fuels Upswing in Travel Spending — San Diego Business Journal
- Business and Group Travel Make a Stellar First Quarter Comeback — Skift
- Report: Business travel helps organizations get competitive edge — Travel Daily News
- Judge tosses out carnival contract for San Diego County Fair — KPBS
- Airlines, airports hope a spring travel boom extends into summer — Washington Post
- These Are the Biggest Trends in Travel, According to Our Specialists —Conde Nast Traveler
- We asked, you answered: Your favorite California travel recommendations — Los Angeles Times
- U.S. hotel GOPPAR reaches highest level since October — Hotel Management
- Travel Restrictions Update For April 2022 — Forbes
- More than two dozen travel destinations see declining CDC risk levels — CNN
- Macy’s warns that inflation-squeezed consumers may choose to spend on travel over shopping — CNBC
- A futurist predicts the 3 biggest disruptions to how we’ll travel — Fast Company
- Tourism Gets a Refresh in the Hands of Activists Seeking to Decolonize the Industry — Smithsonian
- This Neighborhood Is Home To San Diego’s Best Mexican Food — The Travel
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.