Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Regional leaders lobbying in Washington for central transit hub, new border crossing, other infrastructure — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Fletcher announces initiatives to tackle homelessness, mental health, with $10M in grants for cities — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Sesame Street’s new San Diego theme park is full of surprises — Los Angeles Times
- CDC Drops Health Notice for Cruise Travel — TravelPulse
- Ultra-contagious BA.2 Omicron strain adds urgency to second booster shot — Los Angeles Times
- Sabre: Corporate bookings reach two-year high — Travel Weekly
- HotStats: Global Hotel Industry Shows Strong Performance in February — Lodging
- Hotels are getting creative to attract summer guests — Washington Post
- Rising Fares, Low-Cost Airlines: Navigating the New Reality in the Sky — New York Times
- Travel subscription plans from airlines and hotels are expanding — NBC News
- Events Are Back: But Where Are All the Attendees? — Event MB
- The Funniest Travel Account on Instagram Is Run by the T.S.A. Seriously. — New York Times
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.