Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Spring break travel to San Diego picking up — Fox 5 San Diego
- San Diego city workforce vaccination rate reaches 90 percent, officials say — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Pandemic-Related Disruptions Continue for Small Businesses — San Diego Business Journal
- What Californians should do now to prepare for a possible spring Omicron BA.2 surge — Los Angeles Times
- Covid travel rules: An interactive map of today’s travel requirements — Travel Weekly
- Average San Diego County gas price rises for 28th consecutive day — KPBS
- Study Finds American Workers Ready for Business Travel Return — TravelPulse
- Global Travelers Plan to Splurge on Family and Impact Vacations — Skift
- Travel ‘tailwinds for the recovery are greater than the headwinds’: HotelPlanner CEO — Yahoo Finance
- Restaurants navigate another wave of changes with mask and vaccine requirements — Los Angeles Times
- Sustainability: “This Is a Journey Best Taken Together” — MeetingsNet
- San Diego rates high in family fun — Calgary Sun
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.