Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- San Diego beaches make list of best in the US — Fox 5 San Diego
- San Diego Symphony launches $125 million renovation of Jacobs Music Center and Copley Symphony Hall — San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S., Mexico pledge to finish new Otay Mesa border crossing on schedule — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Air Canada Adds Non-stop Flights Between Montréal and San Diego, Resumes Service to Toronto — Times of San Diego
- Airlines Face Major Business Disruptions From Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine — Skift
- The Return of In-Person Events Sparks Both Excitement and Anxiety — Event Manager Blog
- U.S. Driving Soars in 2021 to 3.23 Trillion Miles — Skift
- Got a COVID booster? You probably won’t need another for a long time — New York Times
- California workers have new COVID-19 sick pay benefits. Here’s how it works — Los Angeles Times
- 4 health experts on the covid travel precautions we should keep — Washington Post
- New Guides, New Paths: Tour Companies Aim to Boost Diversity — New York Times
- It’s now cheaper to travel to Paris than stay at Disneyland in Anaheim — SF Gate
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.