Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Travel’s Theme for 2022? ‘Go Big’ — New York Times
- Downtown San Diego’s next big skyscraper is on the rise at former county courthouse site — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Inflation Deflates Some of San Diego County’s Small Businesses — NBC San Diego
- California offers cautious blueprint forward as COVID wanes, mask orders ease — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Americans Are Emerging From the Pandemic Ready to Splurge on Events and Travel — Wall Street Journal
- More virus rules fall as CDC hints at better times ahead — Associated Press
- How the future of work changes the future of business travel — Computerworld
- Americans Projected to Spend Most on International Travel — TravelPulse
- 11 Trends for Event Professionals to Watch in 2022 — EventMB
- This airline will let you buy a $49 subscription for West Coast flights — Washington Post
- How Can Black History Month Lead to Inclusive Events All Year? — EventMB
- Trendspotting: Why travel the old-fashioned way when you can go with a celebrity? — Boston Globe
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.