Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- SDBGA, Mayor Launch New ‘Sports San Diego’ Group — San Diego Business Journal
- Sports tourism is a $45B industry. Can San Diego get more of that money? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Counting on ‘Endemic’: The Travel Industry Readies for a New Phase — New York Times
- Ahead of Super Bowl, Californians more cautious about COVID-19, poll shows — Los Angeles Times
- County begins to wind down its COVID hotel program for at-risk homeless residents — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Double-check your ticket: JetBlue, Allegiant Air relocating to Terminal 2 at San Diego Airport — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Celebrating Black History Month? These 5 Cities Are Going All Out — New York Times
- On the Verge of a Summer Travel Boom — TravelPulse
- What it’s like inside the Beijing Olympics — Washington Post
- CDC Keeps Cruising On ‘Avoid Travel’ List—But 88% Of Avid Cruisers Who Sailed During Omicron Say They’ll Do It Again — Forbes
- Hotels Adjust Accommodation Strategies for Pandemic Pet Boom — Skift
- Has the era of ‘bleisure’ begun? — LinkedIn News
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.