Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- San Diego Tourism Campaign Gets Happy With Michael Franti Soundtrack — Adweek
- SeaWorld is looking to acquire owner of Knott’s Berry Farm and more than a dozen other parks — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Nearly $200 million in federal relief money given to San Diego arts, entertainment and tourism groups — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Scripps Health predicts omicron surge to wind down by early March — KPBS
- San Diego Regional EDC: Increasing Optimism After A Year of Struggle — San Diego Business Journal
- Americans are ready to travel as their omicron fears fade — CNBC
- Travel groups want to scrap testing requirement to enter US — ABC News
- U.S. Travel Group Calls on White House and Congress to Help Accelerate Recovery — Skift
- CDC adds Mexico to level 4 ‘very high’ risk category for travel — Fox 5 San Diego
- A Normal Supply Chain? It’s ‘Unlikely’ in 2022 — New York Times
- The F.A.A. announces progress in expanding 5G service at airports — New York Times
- Gemini to Aquarius: 4 Zodiac signs that make the best travel buddies for adventure trips
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.
Leave a Reply