Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Will $8M ad campaign built around happiness deliver tourists to San Diego? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- When will San Diego see more hotels under construction? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Study: Asian, Pacific Islander-Owned Businesses Key Contributors to Local Economy — San Diego Business Journal
- U.S. Economy Grew 1.7% in 4th Quarter, Capping a Strong Year — New York Times
- Despite omicron hurdles, strong economic recovery appears on track — Washington Post
- FAA clears more planes to land in poor visibility near 5G towers — Washington Post
- IHG CEO on Fighting Back Tech Disruption to the Hotel Business — Skift
- How to Make Your Hotel Website 2022 Ready? — HospitalityNet
- The best new hotels to book in 2022 — CNN
- COVID entry requirements: Will I need a booster shot to travel in 2022? — USA Today
- New tools offer peace of mind for pandemic travel — National Geographic
- Survey: Vaccinated Americans Are Driving Travel Demand — Forbes
- The biggest travel trend of 2022: Go big, spend big — CNBC
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form.