Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- One-year vaccine anniversary arrives on eve of mask mandate resumption — San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S. Airline CEOs Support Dropping Mask Mandates on Planes — Skift
- On Cruise Ships, Omicron Puts Safety Protocols to the Test — New York Times
- Winter holiday travel will be back with a vengeance, travel groups predict — CNN
- I’m a U.S. Citizen. Where in the World Can I Go? — New York Times
- 7 Key Trends That Will Define Corporate Travel & Expense in 2022 — Skift
- Former Hilton manager charged in $28M hotel room investment fraud — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Column: Controversy over San Diego bike lanes grows amid skyrocketing costs, concerns about economic impact — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Fires, Landslides, Lack of Snow: The Ski Industry Girds for Battle — New York Times
- Your Face Is, or Will Be, Your Boarding Pass — New York Times
- I’ve Tried to Make Travel Better for 20 Years. Mostly It’s Gotten Worse. — Wall Street Journal
- 4 charts show what the travel industry looks like 2 years into the Covid pandemic — CNBC
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.