Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Stricter requirements take effect for inbound travelers to the U.S. — New York Times
- SDSU Mission Valley stadium gets its official name: Snapdragon — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Two La Jolla hotels sell for $334M: ‘It’s as if COVID never happened’ — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Omicron and Holiday Travel: 12 of the Most Pressing Questions — New York Times
- San Diego tourism is bouncing back. Will Omicron derail it? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- The 50 Best Places to Travel in 2022 — Travel + Leisure
- SD Sportfishing, Whale Watching Boats Face Looming Regulatory Storm — San Diego Business Journal
- ‘Outdoor Access for All’ to Allow Underserved Communities Access to Outdoor Spaces in California — NBC San Diego
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.