Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority gathers headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- California confirms nation’s first Omicron variant COVID-19 case — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Biden to Toughen Testing for International Travelers to Slow Omicron — Wall Street Journal
- Deadline for vaccine mandate for essential border crossers to be extended — San Diego Union-Tribune
- How 2 Flights to Europe May Have Spurred Spread of New Variant — New York Times
- Allegiant Air and Viva Aerobus Propose Unique U.S.-Mexico Low-Cost Alliance — Skift
- How to protect your travel plans from covid chaos — Washington Post
- The 40 best California experiences: Winter edition — Los Angeles Times
- Visit California launches first-ever campaign to lure professional meetings and events — Trade Show News Network
- ‘Gentefication’ is complicated. One vibrant barrio shows a way forward — Los Angeles Times
- Comic-Con Museum Opens in Balboa Park — San Diego Daily Transcript
- Free shuttle service kicks off between San Diego airport and Old Town Transit Center — San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.