Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as top news in the San Diego region.
- Business travel demand expected to surge in 2022, but full recovery still two years away — CNBC
- Covid News: Thanksgiving Air Travel May Rise to Near 2019 Level —New York Times
- Traveling for Thanksgiving? Expect Congested Roads and Crowded Airports — Conde Nast Traveler
- California gas prices soar to record highs —Los Angeles Times
- Disney Is First Cruise Line to Require Vaccinations for Children — Bloomberg News
- New La Jolla trolley line could have bigger, faster impact than green line through Mission Valley — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Travel Industry Takes Crucial First Step Toward Combating Climate Change — New York Times
- The U.S. Is Reopening. Here’s What Travelers Need to Know About Testing, Boosters and More — New York Times
- Why can’t some COVID-19 vaccinated people travel to the US? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Does Black Friday Matter to Travelers Anymore? — New York Times
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.