Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Michelin Guide Awards 4 New Stars to San Diego Restaurants—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego Moves Deadline for City Workers To Be Vaccinated but Resists Police Lobbying—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- California Public Utilities President Stepping Down at the End of the Year—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Noise From Planes Getting to You? San Diego Airport Gets $25.9m To Help Nearby Residents—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Economist: There’s No Pandemic Crisis With the San Diego Economy—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- National City Considers Joining San Diego Community Power—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Wellness Vacations Are the Next Big Splurge for Global Travelers—Skift
- Some Health Care Workers Come Forward at Last Minute as Vaccination Mandate Arrives—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Relocation of Homeless Parking Lot in Encinitas Narrowly Wins Approval—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- 2 of the Largest U.S. Hotel Management Companies Are Merging—Skift
- Universal Studios Hollywood To Change Entry Requirements in October—TravelPulse
- Should U.S. Airlines Create Their Own ‘No-Fly’ List?—The San Diego Union-Turbine
- Stone Distributing Adds Craft Brands, Including San Diego’s Villager Spirits and Black-Owned Crowns & Hops—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Merck Says Experimental Pill Cuts Worst Effects of COVID-19—The San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.