Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Local Doctors, Hospitals Call for an Indoor Masking Mandate—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- New Children’s Museum Satellite Location Opens in Del Mar—ABC10 San Diego
- SeaWorld San Diego Pushes Back Emperor Roller Coaster Opening to 2022—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- No Indoor Mask Mandate in San Diego County Despite Urging of Local Doctors and Hospitals—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diegans Invited to Party on the Mid-Coast Trolley Extension This Weekend—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Amtrak Surfliner Trains to Require Reservations Over Labor Day Weekend—KPBS
- San Diego Mandating All City Workers Be Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 by Nov. 2—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Some Baja residents now flying into the U.S. to do their shopping—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Multicultural Health Foundation Chosen as 2021 Nonprofit of the Year—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Wonderfront Music and Arts Festival Postponed Until 2022—ABC10 San Diego
- Will Unemployment Numbers Improve When Special Job Benefits End Sept. 6?—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Experts Predicting Busy Labor Day Holiday Travel Period—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- California’s Tallest, Fastest, Longest Dive Coaster to Open in 2022—The San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply