Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Caltrans To Begin Clearing More Homeless Encampments—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Study Finds Travelers’ Confidence Is Growing With Most Planning Trips—TravelPulse
- New Study Projects Labor Day Travel To Exceed Fourth of July Numbers—TravelPulse
- Federal Transportation Mask Mandate Extended Into 2022—TravelPulse
- There’s a Gaping Divide Between Fully Vaccinated San Diegans and Everyone Else—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego Has Given Out $77.9m in COVID-19 Rent Relief. There’s Still a Lot of Money Left—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Travel Stakeholders Beg Biden Administration To Ease Restrictions—TravelPulse
- LA County Mandates Face Masks For All Large Events—TravelPulse
- Countywide Food Drive Set for Saturday—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- US Travel Agencies’ Air Ticket Sales Once Again Surpass $4 Billion—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- United Airlines Expands Access To COVID-19 Testing Locations—TravelPulse
- Is It Too Soon To Hold Large Concerts?—The San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.