Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- San Diego Zoo Races To Vaccinate Lions, Tigers and Other Vulnerable Species as COVID Surges —The San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego Approves New Process to Remake Sports Arena Site. Here’s What Has to Happen Next—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Americans Are Increasingly Making Up for Lost Vacation Time—TravelPulse
- Hospital Admissions Rising Across San Diego as COVID-19 Spreads Among Unvaccinated—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Frontier Sees Healthy Summer Demand Weakening Over Delta Variant Concerns—Airline Weekly
- Cruise Lines’ COVID-19 Protocols Are Working—TravelPulse
- White House Reportedly Plans to Require COVID-19 Vaccine for Foreign Travelers—TravelPulse
- United Is First Airline to Require U.S. Employees to Be Vaccinated—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Hotel Industry Reacts to New CDC Mask Guidelines—TravelPulse
- U.S. Hotels Roared Ahead With Desperately Needed Job Gains in July—Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.