Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Fear of Delta Variant Impacting Travel Plans—TravelPulse
- President of Mexico Touts COVID-19 Vaccination Rates, Says Work Ongoing to End Border Travel Restrictions—Fox5 San Diego
- Football Is No Longer Prohibited at Petco Park—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Audit Says San Diego Spent Most of $250m in Federal COVID-19 Relief Responsibly, With Minor Exceptions—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Frustration Grows in San Ysidro After Yet Another Extension on Border Travel Restrictions—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Hotels Elevate Brand Strategy With New Mantra: Eat or Be Eaten—Skift
- US Travel Reacts To Updated CDC Guidance—TravelPulse
- Live Exhibitions Are Returning, Helped by Virtual: New Research—EventMB
- Delta Variant Travel Restrictions: Tips for Tourists Traveling Right Now—TravelPulse
- WTTC Urges Biden Administration To Reopen Transatlantic Travel—TravelPulse
- Hilton Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results—TravelPulse
- San Diego Convention Center Reopens Sunday. Do I Need a Mask?—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Travel Numbers to Continue Increasing for Remainder of 2021—TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.