Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Carnival Will Resume Cruises with More Than Half of Its Fleet by Year’s End—Skift
- San Diego Airport Opens New Airline Support Building—Fox 5
- A Travel Guide to San Diego, America’s Finest City—Vogue
- State Sends $250 Million to San Diego for Citywide Projects, Ocean Beach Pier and Homelessness—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S. Travel Association CEO Roger Dow to Retire in 2022—Skift
- U.S. Extends Travel Ban for Canada and Mexico Land Borders Through August 21—Skift
- Hilton Sees Bigger Meetings and Events Role in All-Inclusive Resort Growth—Skift
- San Diego Convention Center to Reopen for Events on Aug. 1—Times of San Diego
- Downtown San Diego’s Third-Biggest Apartment Complex Set To Open—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- 3 Ways Local and Domestic Trends Will Shape the Future of Travel—Skift
- 75 San Diego Restaurants That Have Opened Since the Pandemic Began—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Disney Cruise Line Returning to US Sailings in August—TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.