Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Report Reveals Which Regions Suffered Greatest Pandemic-Related Losses—TravelPulse
- San Diego County July 4 Gas Prices Hit Highest Mark Since 2008—Times of San Diego
- Is California Losing Its Luster? UC San Diego Survey Says No—The San Diego Union Tribune
- COVID Travel Restrictions and Reopenings Around the World—Skift
- Number of Delta Variants in San Diego County More Than Doubles in a Week—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Which US States Still Have COVID-19 Restrictions?—TravelPulse
- Half of Hospitality Workers Say They Won’t Return To Their Old Jobs—TravelPulse
- Disneyland Resort Announces the Return of Fall Events—TravelPulse
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights To Debut All-New Mazes—TravelPulse
- Here’s Where San Diego Brewers Are Expanding Downtown and in the County—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Is There a ‘Wage and Benefits’ Shortage in California?—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Canada Won’t Reopen to Tourism for ‘Quite a While’—TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.