Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- 37 Million Americans Out for Long Road Trips on Memorial Day Weekend—Skift
- Disneyland Starts Selling Tickets to Travelers From Outside California —Good Morning Today
- North Park’s Getting a New Chef-Powered Restaurant—Eater San Diego
- Rising Vaccination Rates in Mexico Shore up Border Leaders’ Argument for Ending Travel Restrictions—Fox 5 San Diego
- 2 Brand New Habitats Open at San Diego Zoo—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Study Shows Many International Travelers Ready to Fly Overseas Again—TravelPulse
- KLM Restoring Most North American Routes—TravelPulse
- New United Nations Data Suggests Full Tourism Recovery Won’t Arrive Util 2024—Skift
- WTTC Says Reopening International Travel Could Create 2 Million Jobs—TravelPulse
- United Airlines Supporting LGBTQ+ Organizations During Pride Month—TravelPulse
- Summer Is Back: Pandemic-Weary Tourists About to Descend on San Diego—The San Diego Union Tribune
- These California Attractions Reopen This Weekend and Soon After—The Los Angeles Times
- Biden Targets $2.8b for Conservation, Outdoor Recreation—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Three San Diegans Among the First 15 Vaccinated Californians to Win $50,000 in State Lottery—The San Diego Union Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.