- Last week San Diego County saw a significant increase in demand, up about 20,000 room nights from the week prior to 263,447 sold.
- The demand growth was seen Thursday through Saturday with Sunday through Wednesday demand mostly flat.
- Friday night added about 7,000 room nights and Saturday added 8,000 room nights sold compared to the previous week reaching reach 48,744 and 54,728 respectively.
- County occupancy averaged 59% through the week, ranking San Diego 11th among top markets and 3rd in the western competitive set behind Los Angeles at 65.1% and Phoenix at 61.4%.
- Top performing regions remain South/East County at 75.5%, Northeast/Escondido at 71.9%, and I-15 Corridor at 63.2%.
- County ADR grew to $139 this week, ranking San Diego 6th among top markets and 3rd in the western competitive market, behind Los Angeles at $149 and Orange County at $140.
- Within San Diego County, the coastal regions of La Jolla at $234 and Mission Bay at $219 averaged the highest rates.
Leave a Reply