Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- California Will Maintain Coronavirus Mask Mandate, Other Policies Until June 15—Fox News
- Expanded Outdoor Dining Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon, San Diego Council Decides—The San Diego Union Tribune
- As Travel Momentum Increases, Safety Is Top-of-Mind for Many—TravelPulse
- Straight Talk with Julie Coker, President & CEO, San Diego Tourism—TSNN
- California Considers Dropping Mask, Distancing Rules at Workplaces if Everyone Vaccinated—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Why Are Cruise Ships Back in San Diego? Efforts to Return to Sea Ramp Up—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Free Software for Small Businesses: Mission Valley Startup GoSite Partners With EDC for Giveaway—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Airport Security Has Changed Because of the Pandemic: What You Should Know—TravelPulse
- COVID Job Market: California Unemployment Claims Resume Rise—The Mercury News
- California Envisions a Post-COVID Workplace Without Masks—The Los Angeles Times
- The 40 Best California Outdoor Experiences. Period.—The Los Angeles Times
- Padres Able to Fill Petco Park Starting Next Month—The San Diego Union Tribune
- What Will California Look Like After June 15?—Fox 5 News
- California To Drop Social Distancing Requirements In June—KPBS
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.