Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Adolescent Vaccination Could Be Available As Early as Thursday—The San Diego Union Tribune
- STR. Tourism Economics Upgrade 2021 U.S. Hotel Forecast—Business Travel News
- Travel Industry Urges President Biden to Quickly Reopen International Tourism—TravelPulse
- California Likely to Keep Some Mask Mandates, Governor Says—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Statewide Masking Requirements Likely to Ease Dramatically by June 15—The San Diego Union Tribune
- New Report Highlights Hotel Industry’s Comeback—TravelPulse
- Vaccinated Americans Can Now Go Without Masks in Most Places, CDC Says—The San Diego Union Tribune
- San Diego Symphony, After Raising $98.7 Million, Will Name New Concert Venue the Rady Shell at Jacobs Park—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Newsom Proposes COVID Grants up to $25,000 for Thousands More California Businesses—The San Diego Union Tribune
- California Counties Await Mask, Social Distancing Guidance—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Mask Mandate Remains for Planes and Trains Under Relaxed Rules for Vaccinated Americans—Skift
- How to Sell a Tours and Travel Experiences Company During a Pandemic—Skift
- US Travel Association Says Travel Is Back in New Campaign—TravelPulse
- CDC Still Requires Masks on Buses, Trains and Planes—TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.