Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- WTTC CEO Says Travel Industry Hit ’18 Times’ Harder by COVID-19 Than 2008 Crisis—TravelPulse
- CDC Says Vaccinated Americans No Longer Need to Wear Masks Outdoors—TravelPulse
- Research Finds a Majority of Americans Support Vaccine Passports—TravelPulse
- Biden Relaxing Outdoor Mask Guidance Offers More Potential for Travel—Skift
- San Diego County Passes 1 Million Fully Vaccinated—The San Diego Union Tribune
- San Diego’s Rent Relief Program Needs Applicants. There’s Still $50M For Renters—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Hyatt Launches Hybrid Event Planning Services—TravelPulse
- City of Coronado Appoints New Assistant City Manager—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Cruise Industry ‘Thrilled’ by Positive News From CDC—TravelPulse
- U.S. Economy’s Strong Start Signals a Stellar Year—The New York Times
- Tourists Slowly Returning to San Diego, But Recovery from Pandemic Still Years Off—The San Diego Tourism Authority
- Feeding San Diego, 3 Other Groups Get $100K for Chula Vista COVID Relief—Time of San Diego
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.