Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Fewer People Are Being Hospitalized With COVID-19, but Admissions Persist—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Senate Committee Holds Hearing on The State of Travel and Tourism During COVID-19 Pandemic—TravelPulse
- Proposal to Build $160M Dual-Branded Hotel on Harbor Island Clears Hurdle Following 6-Year Effort—The San Diego Union Tribune
- What Long-Ignored U.S. Travel Execs Told a New Senate Subcommittee Focused on Tourism—Skift
- San Diego County Pauses Use of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Immediately—CBS8
- Coronavirus Doses Available to Anyone Age 16 or Older Starting April 15—The San Diego Union Tribune
- American Airlines Expands with New Routes for Summer—TravelPulse
- Covid-19 Live Updates: Johnson & Johnson ‘Pause’ Shakes Vaccinations Worldwide—The New York Times
- California Legislature OKs Bill to Help Displaced Hospitality Workers—NBC San Diego
- Big Demand Arrives on First Day of Wide-Open Vaccine Access in San Diego—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Did Gov. Newsom Make the Right Call on Reopening?—The San Diego Union Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.