Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- State Will Fully Reopen On June 15—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Number of Summer 2021 Flights Between US, Mexico Higher Than 2019—TravelPulse
- Airlines Ready to Put Green Shoots Behind for Permanent Recovery—Airline Weekly
- City Forced to Re-Examine Sports Arena Deal—The San Diego Union Tribune
- UC San Diego Will Resume Operating At Full Capacity in September—The San Diego Union Tribune
- State Eases Reopening Guidelines if Hospitalizations Remain Stable—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Can Your Employer Require a Vaccine? Probably. so Can a Restaurant or Hotel—The San Diego Union Tribune
- SeaWorld Will Reopen Its Roller Coasters Monday After a 13-Month Closure—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Old Globe Announces Plan to Return to Its Outdoor Stage as Early as June—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Are Americans Using Stimulus Checks for Travel?—Travel Pulse
- Newsom’s Plan to Reopen California May Be Less Risky Than It Seems—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Whether or Not Measure C ‘Victory’ Is Upheld, The Initiative May Become Blueprint for Raising Taxes for Government Programs—The San Diego Union Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.