Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Marriott Founder’s Grandson Joins Board as Family Succession Plan Underway—Skift
- What Travelers Need to Know Now About Testing and Vaccine Records. Paper won’t Cut It—The Los Angeles Times
- The Vaccine Passport Debate Is Here—TravelPulse
- San Diego County Moves into Less-Restrictive Red Tier—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Out & About: Fun activities around San Diego—CBS8
- Airlines for America CEO Still Cautious About Recovery—TravelPulse
- Travel Loses $1.1 Trillion in US Economic Output—TravelPulse
- Disney to Reopen 2 California Theme Parks on April 30 at 15 Percent Capacity—Skift
- Heading Indoors: San Diego Reopens in Time for St. Patrick’s Day—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Disneyland in California is Reopening in April—Travel Weekly
- What Travel Restrictions Have Been Lifted?—Forbes
- Mexico Limits Nonessential Travel on Southern Border—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Biden Administration Eyes Mid-May to Begin Relaxing Covid Travel Restrictions, Sources Say—CNBC
- Video: Digital Health Passports Still Face Challenges to Wider Adoption—Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.