Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Why Booking a Last-Minute Flight Is So Cheap Right Now—TravelPulse
- U.S. Airline Passenger Numbers Fall to 1985 Levels—Skift
- How the Big 4 Hotel Chains Managed to Open 300 New Hotels Across Asia in 2020—Skift
- San Diego Zoo Gorillas Make Full Recovery from COVID-19—CNN
- Millions of Jobs Probably aren’t Coming Back, Even After the Pandemic Ends —The Washington Post
- Feeding San Diego Offers Food Donations to Struggling Hospitality Workers—CBS8
- Delta’s First Chief Health Officer ‘Impressed’ by Safety Standards—TravelPulse
- Carnival CEO Predicts When Entire Fleet When Will Return, Discusses COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements—TravelPulse
- Top San Diego Restauranteur to Buy North Park’s Landmark Lafayette Hotel—The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Marriott Reveals Q4 Results, ‘Looking Ahead to Rest of 2021 with Optimism’—TravelPulse
- Why Hyatt Is Bullish on Return of Conventions in Second Half of 2021—Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply