Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Around the Globe, Virus Cancels Spring Travel for Millions—The San Diego Union Tribune
- ‘A Horrible Idea’: Delta CEO Blasts Mandatory COVID Testing for US Flights as Government Pursues Option—USA Today
- US Considers Covid-19 Testing Requirement for Domestic Air Travel—CNN
- Vaccines Lead to Surge in Travel Planning—TravelPulse
- Companies to Test COVID-19 Safety Concepts at San Diego International Airport—KPBS
- White House Looks at Domestic Travel Restrictions as Virus Variant Surges in Florida—Tampa Bay Times
- Why the US Must Collaborate to Lift International Travel Restrictions—Simple Flying
- COVID-19 Vaccine Superstation to Open at Del Mar Fairgrounds Friday—The San Diego Union Tribune
- Design Inspired by Pandemic Will Illuminate Travel—Skift
- The South African Coronavirus Variant is in California. What You Need to Know— The Los Angeles Times
- Airports Have Taken Steps to Reduce Coronavirus Transmission but Risks Still Remain, Study Says—The Washington Post
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply