Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Hilton Moves Ahead with Plan for Hybrid Meetings to Revive Event Business—Skift
- Thinking About Traveling Just to Get Vaccinated? You Need to Read This First—Fodor’s Travel
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park Gorillas Test Positive for COVID-19—San Diego Union-Tribune
- Japan Airlines to Resume Nonstop Flights Between SAN and Tokyo—San Diego Union-Tribune
- International Air Passengers Entering U.S. Will Need Negative COVID Test Results—Skift
- The Next Phase of the Virtual Event Tech Sector Is Here—Skift: Event MB
- A Guide to the New Covid-19 Testing Rules for Travel to the U.S.—The Wall Street Journal
- COVID Testing Rules for Inbound Flyers: Step Forward or Stumbling Block?—Travel Weekly
- Traveling (or Returning) to the U.S.? Prepare to Take a Coronavirus Test—The New York Times
- American Airlines Introduces Health Passport for International Travelers—U.S. Travel Pulse
- Travel Industry Reacts to New CDC Air Travel Requirements—U.S. Travel Pulse
- San Diego Could Be Headed for a Roaring 2022 as its Economy Slowly Recovers from COVID Economist Says—San Diego Union-Tribune
- Workforce Experts Predict Economic Rebound in Second Half of 2021—KPBS
- Disneyland as a Vaccination Site? Airports as Test Centers? The Travel Industry Pitches In—The New York Times
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.