Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Should San Diego Approve Limits on the Number of Short-Term Vacation Rentals?—San Diego Union-Tribune
- Destinations Looking to a More Sustainable Future of Travel—U.S. Travel Pulse
- Dec. 10
- Half of U.S. Travelers Plan to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine—U.S. Travel Pulse
- Struggling to Survive Some Businesses Choose to Defy Regional Shutdown Order—San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Case for Short Term Rentals Leading the Return of Travelers to Cities—Skift
- Capitalizing on the Workcation Trend and Turning Them into Luxury Experiences—Skift
- Cleanliness Now Travelers Top Priority When Selecting Flights and Hotels—U.S. Travel Pulse
- Want to Get Away for a Quick Hotel Stay in California? You Can’t Says Gov. Newsom—San Diego Union-Tribune
- Airlines Are Betting on a Vaccine to Lift Pandemic Financial Struggles—Skift
- New Study Reveals the Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism Industry—U.S. Travel Pulse
- U.S. Travel Association Pushes for Relief Bases on Unemployment Figures—U.S. Travel Pulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.