Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Balboa Park Observation Wheel Ideas Wins Preliminary Approval—San Diego Union Tribune
- Governor to Shutter Businesses, Limit Activities as Case Rates Surge—San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S. Travel Predicts Turnaround in Second Quarter of 2021—Travel Pulse
- The State of Corporate T&E 2021: The Path to Recovery—Skift
- Delta to Become First Airline with International COVID-19 Contract Tracing—Travel Pulse
- Judge Wants More Evidence for Keeping LA County Ban on Outdoor Learning—Courthouse News Service
- Dueling Stimulus Bills—Skift
- Travelers Seeking Beach and Waterfront Destinations this Holiday Season—Travel Pulse
- U.S. Airlines Could Get $17 Billion in Relief—Airline Weekly
- Latest Quarantine Rules for U.S. States—Travel Pulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.