Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- San Diego has sunk back to purple tier. What does that mean? — KPBS
- Hilton CEO sees rebound on the way — TravelPulse
- US hits record COVID-19 hospitalizations amid virus surge — KPBS
- Future of business travel unclear as virus upends work life — Associated Press
- Millions of Americans planning holiday travel could add to COVID-19 surge, experts warn— CBS News
- San Diego County reports 401 new COVID-19 cases as it braces for state announcement — KPBS
- Post Covid-19 travel: 41% people worldwide expect to travel less, by any means–new research — Forbes
- San Diego County businesses fear they may not be able to survive another indoor shutdown due to COVID — San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Dish: Restaurant Week revival aims to aid struggling businesses — San Diego Union-Tribune
- New research reveals Americans intentions for holiday travel — TravelPulse
- At least two more stimulus packages needed for travel recovery, expert says — TravelPulse
- Travel stocks jump on Pfizer’s positive vaccine news — Travel Weekly
- U.S. travel leaders expect relief from Lame Duck Congress and more once Biden is in — Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.