Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Europe’s second lockdown set to dash tourism hopes for holidays — Skift
- Eventbrite sees hope as ticket sales to live events outside U.S. show some signs of recovery — Event Manager Blog
- Attendance at SeaWorld parks plunges more than 80 percent because of COVID restrictions — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Hilton CEO sees rebound on the way — TravelPulse
- Dear Mr. President — Your policies could make or break the travel industry — Skift
- Pandemic-delayed flight to Honolulu via Southwest finally takes off — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Americans still planning to travel this winter amid the pandemic — TravelPulse
- San Diego County moves toward dreaded ‘purple’ tier Of COVID-19 system — TravelPulse
- Disneyland isn’t all that’s closed in California: Museum advocates push back against ‘restrictive’ COVID-19 reopening rules — USA Today
- The election and travel’s big ask — Travel Weekly
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.