WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020 AT 2:00 P.M.
Please support the action that asks Governor Newsom to begin to open hotels and venues for controlled meetings and events. You can call into the meeting, or you can submit your support online. Supporting the resolution online is easier and more efficient. Filling out the online form will only take you a few minutes. Below are full instructions on how to submit your support.
If you want to submit a comment online:
- Click this link.
- Provide the required information, including the meeting date: October 28, 2020.
- Click the bubble for “Agenda Comment.”
- Type your comment, noting that you support Item 6, referencing your business and how it has been impacted by COVID-19, and asking the Committee to pass the resolution in support of reopening meetings and events (200 word maximum).
- Comments must be received by 1:45 on October 28.
If you want to email a comment letter:
* Submit by NOON on Wednesday, October 28
If you want to phone in testimony for the hearing (you will have two minutes, but could be one minute):
- Meeting begins promptly at 2:00 p.m. Please be watching or logged on to the hearing right at 2:00 p.m.
- View the meeting on television (within the City of San Diego only) on City TV Channel 24 for Cox Communications and Time Warner Cable, or Channel 99 for AT&T, or view the meetings online (link is external)
- When Item 6 is called – dial the number below to be placed in the public speaker queue:
- DIAL 619-541-6310
- Enter the Access Code 877861 then press ‘#’
- Turn down your tv or computer volume and listen to your phone for the right time to speak when called upon (city staff will tell you that your line is unmuted and you may begin speaking).
You can hang up when you are done speaking and resume watching on tv or computer.