Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- San Diego County sees record 19 community outbreaks Of COVID-19 — KPBS
- Should the airline industry get a second COVID-related buyout? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Commercial airline industry abandoning plexiglass partition concepts — TravelPulse
- ‘Every reason to be optimistic’: Carnival Corp. CEO expects to resume US sailing before year end — USA Today
- Calif. theme parks trade group blasts governor for ‘no hurry’ stance — Travel Weekly
- San Diego’s on-again, off-again debate over Airbnb rentals is on again —San Diego Union-Tribune
- President Trump reverses himself, now calls for airline aid — TravelPulse
- MMGY: Interest increases in leisure travel within six months — Hotel News
- California theme parks must stay closed for now, Newsom says — San Diego Union-Tribune
- ‘Unacceptable’: Travel industry groups react to stalled COVID-19 stimulus talks, hold out hope — USA Today
- Del Mar Fairgrounds launches drive-in concert series — San Diego Business Journal
- Flight Safety Foundation says ‘It’s safe to fly’ — TravelPulse
- San Diego named No. 7 best large city in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler — San Diego Business Journal
- Thanksgiving a bust? Airlines slash November schedules as demand sputters — The Points Guy
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.