Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- San Diego cruise business takes huge hit as lines cancel voyages late into the year due to COVID — San Diego Union-Tribune
- County edges closer to getting off state monitoring list — County News Center
- One in four Americans plan to travel in 2020, survey finds — TravelPulse
- County inches closer to dropping off state’s COVID-19 watch list — San Diego Union-Tribune
- US Travel Association report uncovers bleak job figures — TravelPulse
- Travel advisors say clients are booking 2021 vacations closer to home — TravelPulse
- New travel trends shaping the future of travel — TravelPulse
- Is winter holiday travel canceled? Not quite — CNN
- SeaWorld revenue, attendance plunge 96 percent amid coronavirus park closures — San Diego Union-Tribune
- U.S. Travel sees long-term threat to millions of travel jobs — Travel Weekly
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply