Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- San Diego is getting a nonstop flight to Santa Barbara — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Trump supports extension of payroll assistance to airlines — Travel Weekly
- 70 percent of travel agencies will be out of business without federal relief — TravelPulse
- Subscription hospitality businesses work to keep members — Travel Weekly
- More airlines announce stricter face mask policies — TravelPulse
- Expedia and Airbnb bosses have conflicting visions about the future of travel — Skift
- San Diego City Council expands businesses able to operate outdoors — NBC 7 San Diego
- Day trips instead of destinations: Tourist hot spots brace for lean years — Bloomberg
- How technology will reshape the hotel industry post-COVID-19 pandemic — TravelPulse
- Tourism and aviation among the sectors giving insurers the most concern in the pandemic — Skift
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.